Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 26 November 2011

Glee Cast - Control


this is a story about control, my control
control of what i say, control of what i do
and this time i�m gonna do it my way
i hope you enjoy this as much as i do
are we ready? i am? cause it�s all about control
and i�ve got lots of it
when i was 17, i did what people told me
did what my father said, and let my mother mold me
but that was long ago

i�m in control, never gonna stop
control, to get what i want
control, i got to have a lot
control, now i�m all grown up

first time i fell in love
i didn�t know what hit me
so young and so naive
i thought it would be easy
but now i know i�ve got to take�

that�s right, i�m on my own,
i�ll call my own shots, thank you

got my own mind
i wanna make my own decisions
when it has to do with my life, my life
i wanna be the one in control

so let me take you by the hand
and lead you on this dance
cause what i�ve got is because i took a chance
i don�t wanna rule the world
just wanna run my life
so make your life a little easier
when you get the chance just take�

free at last, out here on my own
now control this
that�s right, career moves
i do what�s right for me
and me wants to groove
is that ok?

hop to it
i�m in control (and i love it, that�s right)
control, now i�ve got a lot
control, now i�m all grown up
i�m in control, i�m in control

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
TOP